• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's skiing tomorrow and where?

prsboogie

WAWA for the win!! :blink: Every Sunday I have to endure the masses for the sake of the children. Would rather take the ride to, well, anywhere else.

JoeB-Z

Magic Mountain was in great condition today. Almost all the trails open and great coverage. Goniff Glade and Talisman were the stars. Broomstick going down to Magician or especially Black line was a pita but still worth it. Sharp edges needed as the harder areas are very edge able and you need to handle the transitions to the softer snow. Wonderful, ski on lift line and barely filled the first lot.

yeggous

Heard Wildcat was also terrible. Cranmore was hardpack but skiiable with sharp edges. There was just a dusting in North Conway, but a solid inch in Jackson. It may be a game time decision. I was planning on Cannon but am not unsure after that report.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

MadMadWorld

I'll be at Burke if anyone is around and wants to make some turns. Hoping that some of the recently opened terrain will be decent

Stache

Website
WWW.SKIWITHSTACHE.COM
My skiis and boots are in my locker at Killington so I'll be there Monday.
Tuesday will be Dartmouth Skiway ($20 Monday & Tuesday).
Wednesday night it will be Pat's Peak.

yeggous

Cranmore was much the same again today. Everything was your typical groomed hardpack. Nothing was too skied off. I thought it held together pretty well. Hats off to the groomers.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app