• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gloves that you swear by

ccskier

I have a pair of Level X-race with Kirax reflex stimulator, it is on the top side of the glove and stimulates the veins on the top of your hand increasing blood flow. I swear it works, I went from mittens to gloves and my hands stay just as warm.

eastcoastskiier

just bought a pair of glove liners... going tomorrow night and then spending the weekend at Okemo... doesnt look like too much cold weather, but i'll see how they work for wicking:???:

eastcoastskiier

i was coming off the mountain a few days back, and i saw a pair of swany gloves.. i forget the exact name, but they were basically a 'DO Everything glove' leather fingers, reenforced palm, full waterproof shell, medium sized gauntlet, and they felt super comftorable..i remember them referred to SUX, they had a definition for what that tood for but i cant remember. anyways... they felts great, and i may go back and pick them up/