• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's Game On at Sundown!

jack97

It takes me the same time to get to the places up north in NH as it does to Sundown. When I go to NH or VT, I either spend time in the glades or in the bumps. I don't bother posting any of my trip reports b/c it would just be lapping that type of terrain. If you where to ask me about the other trails, I would have no clue. MRG is the only place where I did not spend the time lapping one trail, but that's long haul from where I am.

It dawn on me many seasons ago that I'm not going to these places for the vertical nor the for number of trails, I go because it has terrain I liked. So, I go to Sundown b/c they stepped up to seed a bump run near the start to middle part of the season.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
It takes me the same time to get to the places up north in NH as it does to Sundown. When I go to NH or VT, I either spend time in the glades or in the bumps. I don't bother posting any of my trip reports b/c it would just be lapping that type of terrain. If you where to ask me about the other trails, I would have no clue. MRG is the only place where I did not spend the time lapping one trail, but that's long haul from where I am.

It dawn on me many seasons ago that I'm not going to these places for the vertical nor the for number of trails, I go because it has terrain I liked. So, I go to Sundown b/c they stepped up to seed a bump run near the start to middle part of the season.

:beer:

gmcunni

10854937_10152732511574226_3106789874419489060_o.jpg

Abominable

How is this place on weekends? I can only get a day trip this weekend, have a voucher, might see a few inches Saturday and overnight.... Sunday might be a good bet.

vonski

depends on weather. If its too cold people stay home. Believe it or not if it snows people will stay home. But in general a Saturday is busier than a Sunday.

Abominable

It's gonna be warm and soupy - perfect mogul weather.

I figure with an opening at 8, it's got to be ski on early, yeah? As long as it doesn't get absolutely mobbed I'm pretty happy. Especially if my only cost is gas / time / advil and beer for my mogul muscles.

Abominable

Also, satans stairway is not the best part of this hill. These guys have been holding out on us. There are goods in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

rocks860

I've often thought that they should actually make the lifelines skiable, would make a huge difference