• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Friday 1/30/15 clipper

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• albert.jpg
    albert.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 374

Quietman

GFS and Boston 7 news is blowing this up over Maine with another 12-18" from SR north

ScottySkis

Berkshire E in North Berkshire? I hear that area might get around 8 inches meaning I should finally check out platty of MA?

Glenn

Keep these clippers coming! They add up over time. Gonna be a cold one Friday night. Could be a chilly start to Saturday.

moguler6

Camden Snow Bowl anyone? The new triple chair opens Saturday. They got 20" from the blizzard and another 10-14 on it's way. That's a lot of untracked goodness waiting!

BenedictGomez

This is one of those events that has the potential to overperform at elevation. I remember driving up to Smuggs last March when they were calling for a 1-3 freshener - about 10 or 11 inches later it finally stopped snowing. I'm not saying that's what will happen, I'm just syaing these can be somewhat unpredictable for them to forecast.

BenedictGomez

Yup. Kindof saw that one over-performing.

Good for Platty and Smuggs and all the other places that got about twice what was predicted.