Friday 1/30/15 clipper

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Friday 1/30/15 clipper

It's looking like a small handful of inches for the Greens. With the accompanying winds, NWS anticipates a good upslope potential. I could go for that!

Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

How is NH looking? I am not seeing much detail on this storm.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Its not really a storm. Just a fast moving clipper.

GFS and Boston 7 news is blowing this up over Maine with another 12-18" from SR north

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman View Post
    GFS and Boston 7 news is blowing this up over Maine with another 12-18" from SR north
    Silly silly silly. Didn't their mothers teach them never to listen to the GFS? It puts evil thoughts in their minds. Gray Maine is estimating 6"+.

I believe the potential is there for this to blow up in the gulf of Maine. 6 inches is a safe bet.
    Snow!

Attached Images Attached Images

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Berkshire E in North Berkshire? I hear that area might get around 8 inches meaning I should finally check out platty of MA?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottySkis View Post
    Berkshire E in North Berkshire? I hear that area might get around 8 inches meaning I should finally check out platty of MA?
    Were not getting 8 inches. I would love if we did. Were in the 2-3 range.
    Snow!

Thread Information