• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Parking lot Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morwax

Just ask a guest services guy how things are at his hill and you get that standard response.

Quietman

+1

I've been around AZ for a long time. Not very active since I moved West, but have been checking in again lately. I'm almost sorry I did. Seems like a ton of this kind of stuff lately. Have we run out of decent skiing conversations, or what?

Oh well. 20s and sunny here in CO, with pow and packed pow conditions everywhere, so I'm booting up and leaving the office to take a few pow bump runs.

12" fresh of the lightest, driest powder NH ever gets and still snowing at 9 degrees. Too bad I'm working from home today or I'd be heading out also. Cheers!

skifree

Maybe more of a rant or pet peave than an actual problem.. Huge parking lot right in front of the only high speed quad to the top. Get up early to make some fresh turns. They stack the rows perpendicular to the lift so even if the lot is only a couple rows of cars you may end up at the far end of the row maybe 500 yards from the lift base. What happened to first come first serve? Someone that shows up 15 minutes after me is parking right next to the lift and im forced (by the lot nazis) to park way the &^%$ over there. Yes I boot up at the car and really dont want to walk the extra 500 yards on gravel with my ski boots. When people circumvent the lot gestapo they come running over for a good talking to.. What gives Gunstock?
If that's your biggest bitch of the day you will have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.