Images - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Images

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    i see

first time signing into a PC since this thread was made. this is what I see as well.

personally i dislike how attachments show up twice when you add them from web. from mobile only get 1
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    Well the lot pics are visible those are not the posts in question, he is looking specifically at 115 & 116 a few pages past where it opens.
    The images that there are issues with are overhead images of the parking lot at Gunstock with lines drawn between parking spots and the chairlift to demonstrate the walking distance the thread author was complaining about. Bizarre that they show up fine on the Android App for my HTC phone, but have issues elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    The images that there are issues with are overhead images of the parking lot at Gunstock with lines drawn between parking spots and the chairlift to demonstrate the walking distance the thread author was complaining about. Bizarre that they show up fine on the Android App for my HTC phone, but have issues elsewhere.
    i saw the pictures when they were first posted, on my PC, but now they are not visible.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

i saw the pictures when they were first posted, on my PC, but now they are not visible.
    I've noticed that too.

Thread Information