• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Images

VTKilarney

Why are there times when the photos that I attach don't show in the post itself? When this happens, there is a link to click on but no actual image in the post.

gmcunni

i see
attachment.php

Attachments

• picfail.jpg
    picfail.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 67

gmcunni

personally i dislike how attachments show up twice when you add them from web. from mobile only get 1

prsboogie

Well the lot pics are visible those are not the posts in question, he is looking specifically at 115 & 116 a few pages past where it opens.

deadheadskier

Staff member

first time signing into a PC since this thread was made. this is what I see as well.

personally i dislike how attachments show up twice when you add them from web. from mobile only get 1

agreed

Well the lot pics are visible those are not the posts in question, he is looking specifically at 115 & 116 a few pages past where it opens.

The images that there are issues with are overhead images of the parking lot at Gunstock with lines drawn between parking spots and the chairlift to demonstrate the walking distance the thread author was complaining about. Bizarre that they show up fine on the Android App for my HTC phone, but have issues elsewhere.

gmcunni

The images that there are issues with are overhead images of the parking lot at Gunstock with lines drawn between parking spots and the chairlift to demonstrate the walking distance the thread author was complaining about. Bizarre that they show up fine on the Android App for my HTC phone, but have issues elsewhere.

i saw the pictures when they were first posted, on my PC, but now they are not visible.