• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat 02Jan15

Edd

In progress TR. It is cold so breaks are needed.

It is so goddamn good here today. It's hard to tell how much they gotten but it's dumping.

Here's a tip. Don't forget your wallet when you head north for a couple of days of skiing. Wow, I'm dumb.

Second tip...when you wake up hung over, and hit Wildcat instead of SR, don't forget your skis at the cabin. Wow, I'm a galloping friggin idiot.

At this point what you do is demo some Soul 7s to slay the sweet pow. Soooo fun today.

Also, THERE'S NOBODY HERE!

wa-loaf

In progress TR. It is cold so breaks are needed.

It is so goddamn good here today. It's hard to tell how much they gotten but it's dumping.

Here's a tip. Don't forget your wallet when you head north for a couple of days of skiing. Wow, I'm dumb.

Second tip...when you wake up hung over, and hit Wildcat instead of SR, don't forget your skis at the cabin. Wow, I'm a galloping friggin idiot.

At this point what you do is demo some Soul 7s to slay the sweet pow. Soooo fun today.

Also, THERE'S NOBODY HERE!

How do you rent demo skis with no wallet? lol

Love my Soul 7s btw. Have fun!

dmw

You're also apparently living one month in the past.

Edd

Used my girlfriend's debit card.

Yup. Could a moderator change the date please? Jeez Louise, what a great day. Skied on pillows all day.

Upper Wildcat is roped off. Not much else is. There's still scratch to be found out there, which is amazing after the week we've had. If you skied a trail with mellower pitch, it was sweet powdery goodness. Just incredible skiing.

Last edited: