• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forum's been rather slow lately

abc

I got several time forum website timing out on nothing more than just a list of the titles. Other times, the response was so slow I gave up and went to look at other forums (which came up fine, so the problem seems to be specific this site)

Anyone else having similar experience?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'll check it out. I plan on switching hosts this summer. I also am considering another vBulletin upgrade. Haven't decided yet. If you get any errors just let me know it seems pretty responsive for me

dlague

While on my laptop everything is responsive, on my iPad still responsive, however, from my Samsung S4 speed can be an issue at times - generally at home but that is probably due to having too many wireless devices all over the house.

bvibert

Staff member
I've been having a lot of trouble accessing the site from the AZ app the last several days. It just sits there saying that it's connecting to the server, but nothing happens.

bvibert

Staff member
I think it's you guys.

Maybe. I was having trouble on and off while at the summit, I thought it was just my data connection at first, but the trouble is persisting even while back home with good coverage.