• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Little League - cheaters

mriceyman

In this day and age you will be caught eventually. Pretty sad to see

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jack97

its not official until the media puts "gate" behind the scandal.

gmcunni

caught a little of this on tv news.

1. lady ( a mother) played the race card...
2. why should the kids be penalized for actions of the adults
3. kids didn't do anything wrong

ok... so @ 12 years old you pretty much do what your parents tell you. nobody thought it odd that kids who played in different districts/leagues who didn't play together all season long get together for post season ball?

unless the coach was running a scam i'd think the parents had to know something wasn't quite right

and as for punishing the kids for actions of the adults... what about all the kids who lost to them along the way. i'm not a fan of frivolous law suits but i'd imagine there will be some civil cases out of this??

JimG.

Staff member
Parents claim team was put together because there were several players worthy of national attention.

This is another case of parents who think their kid is the next Willie Mays or Hank Aaron. Wouldn't be surprised if some of these kids are already PED users.

Pathetic! Glad to see cheaters get the book thrown at them!