• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Manitoba Mauler 2.0: 2/15 threat

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
You guys see this one?

attachment.php

Attachments

• prec until feb 18.jpg
    prec until feb 18.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 335

soulseller

You guys see this one?

Nope, what the heck is that?

13* and snowing pretty good in Sanbornton. Wanted to get out this afternoon but hung with the family instead. Going to make a run at Ragged tomorrow morning, hopefully the wind doesn't ruin it for me.

Quietman

A small group of us AZ'ers are looking at Crotched for Sunday...if we can make it there!

The glades at the Crotch were killer today, and will only get better! The powder is light and quite deep.. I only stopped at 5:20 as it was getting a little hard to see in the woods.

bigbog

Those predictions sure look sweet billski... Good that ski-country got some this time....quite the bust(~2") around here as it pulled out to sea the farther north it has gone..but we are getting the wind...40mph+..with stronger gusts. Oh well...can't win them all.

soulseller

Ragged was amazing today, never waited more then 2-3 chairs for a lift, boot deep on trail shin to knee deep in the trees.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Ragged was amazing today, never waited more then 2-3 chairs for a lift, boot deep on trail shin to knee deep in the trees.
Cold air is something, huh? Keeps everyone outside, while the smart people get the goods and know how to stay out of the winds!!

Quietman

Crotched has an amazing variety of glades for a smaller, southern NH hill. I keep thinking that more people will realize this, but lift lines are mostly non-existent. I may be able to get some runs in tomorrow, hope you guys didn't flatten out everything!

yeggous

I love Crotched. Totally under-rated. Cranmore was excellent today. The woods were loaded and nobody was in there. It was surprisingly warm too. Cover was much better at Cranmore than Attitash.

I am thinking Cannon or Bretton Woods tomorrow. Word is that the snow is not great at Bretton Woods. Any word on Cannon?