• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Volkl Shiro Jr Skis

WWF-VT

Selling a pair of 2012/2013 Volkl Shiro Jr. Skis

It’s a great junior freeride ski that excels in powder and is built like an adult ski:
•Extended Low-Profile Rocker
•Multi-Layer ash and poplar wood core
•Tough Box construction
•Vertical sidewalls

Dimensions: 130-100-116
Length: 153
Bindings: Marker Squire - lightweight freeskiing binding currently set for 307 BSL.
Price : $249

My kid grew too quickly and skied less than ten days on these skis. They are in excellent condition and I can arrange pickup either in the Boston area or at Sugarbush. PM me if you are interested or need additional information

Last edited:

WWF-VT

Bump for this season. There has been no change for 2015-16 except the graphics. They are a great all mountain ski for young rippers to kill it on powder days.

dlague

I hear what you are saying about kids growing fast. My son started on Salomon Rippers 141 cm last year - bought them new and I had to get new gear this season and he is skiing Volkl Kinks 163 cm. That is a huge jump!

WWF-VT

I hear what you are saying about kids growing fast. My son started on Salomon Rippers 141 cm last year - bought them new and I had to get new gear this season and he is skiing Volkl Kinks 163 cm. That is a huge jump!

I also have a pair of 163 cm Volkl Kinks with Marker Squire bindings to sell. My son was on them last year this year he moved up to 179 cm Volkl Bridges. Crazy growth over just a few seasons.

dlague

I also have a pair of 163 cm Volkl Kinks with Marker Squire bindings to sell. My son was on them last year this year he moved up to 179 cm Volkl Bridges. Crazy growth over just a few seasons.

Wish I would have known, but I did get a sweet deal on his $169 flat for the Kinks.