• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Broken Core??

bvibert

Staff member
i have 2 options:
1. send em back to Atomic for $35 and they'll determine if it needs fixing or if they send a new pair
or
2. My ski shop (SnoHaus/Huntington NY) will repair permanantly for $100.

I don't know anything about your ski shop, even if they are know for good quality repairs I think I'd be inclined to send them back to Atomic to let them take a look...

MarkC

Snow haus bias aside the worst thing that can happen is you end up spending $135 for the repair. Best case you get a brand new pair of skis.

SKIQUATTRO

Thats exatly what i am going to do....I'll send em back and see what happens...they say they are safe to ski on, so I'll take em on a trip we have planned March 3/4, I'll most likely demo that weekend just incase.....love to demo anyway....then send em back and see what happens...

Dirk109

before I opened up this thread I said to myself "I bet they are atomics"

dump the atomics and move on. Atomic makes a great ski, but it is far from durable. Try the rossi zenith series. similar ski but not manufactured like crap.

Best "Joey" comment EVER! Rossi's made better than Atomics? Are you kidding me? I will take an Austrian ski over a French one anyday..........