• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Feb 22-23rd - Dump a Day Club

Abominable

A few inches of fluffy snow here in upper Westchester County. I just dug out my vouchers for ski sundown, there are Monday to Friday only. I hate paying retail. Two hours until lifts open, where should I go?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

yeggous

Attitash is reporting 8" and I believe it. It is super fluffy dendrites. Going to be a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

hammer

Got a quick few inches in the flatlands north of Boston. Never had any changeover. Good news for the ski areas to the north all things considered.

WoodCore

Just about 10" here in Burlington, CT

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

skifree

10+ at mt snow. Trees skiing was off the hook!
A++++ day.

Last edited:

xwhaler

8+ at Okemo today. First few runs down Black Hole at Jackson Gore were real nice. Outrage off South Peak very few tracks. By 11 everything bumped up and sun was out...nice day

Quietman

Glades at Crotched are the best that I've ever seen them. Bumps under the rocket and on UFO are getting pretty large. I'll post a few pics when I can.

Forgot to mention, on a beautiful day with fresh powder, there were no lift lines. Maybe a 5 chair wait at most!

Last edited: