• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Are helmet threads the worst?

witch hobble

One person in the California is probably as good as any other. I hope they are not as judgmental as your post suggests.

I hope so too. I was referring to an earlier post from c-Rex, and I did not properly quote him. Also I failed to adequately convey my sarcasm in that post. I will use emojis for complex emotions and social situations from now on.

Domeskier

I hope so too. I was referring to an earlier post from c-Rex, and I did not properly quote him. Also I failed to adequately convey my sarcasm in that post. I will use emojis for complex emotions and social situations from now on.

Now that's the California spirit.

C-Rex

Lost my helmet at gore this past Sunday with goggles. And gloves.

Damn dude, how did that happen? Or did gmcunni hit the nail on the head? LOL. I hope they weren't stolen at least. Do you have back ups?

I bought new pair of mitts for those super cold days. They were full leather Neff's that really surprised me in terms of quality, comfort and warmth. Of course, after using them maybe 3 or 4 times, I lost one. Must've dropped it in a parking lot at K. At least they were only like $60, but still... :sadwalk:

ScottySkis

Put the helmet and stuff on table to hike my seat at busy lunch time for NY food came back 10 minutes later gone. Back up gloaves hat broken helmet warm gloves u need now. I should had put it down stairs with my stuff.

C-Rex

If I translated that right, you have back up gloves and a broken helmet. I have a backup pair of mitts so I'm not SOL but I really liked my new ones. I'll have to hit up CO Ski and Bike again and see if they have anymore in stock. I have a helmet I've only worn maybe one season. I'll sell it to you cheap if you're interested. I think it's a Giro Omen. Silver/grey color, lots of closeable vents. I think it's a medium but it's adjustable.