• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington skiing into June.!

bdfreetuna

This may be the year I ski Killington in May.

This may be the year I ski Superstar Woods in May!

Superstar is fun and all but I'll probably pack my bags for the season once the woods next to it have zero snow left. I'll pretty much ski anything in the spring :)

chuckstah

The woods are deep right now. They should last quite a while.

steamboat1

I'll be there Monday, maybe for the week or maybe I'll bounce around to a few other areas during the week. Still have most of my discount coupons left to ski elsewhere. Also I'll see if my friend is available to ski with me at the Bush this week ($30 tickets).

Newpylong

I'll be there Monday, maybe for the week or maybe I'll bounce around to a few other areas during the week. Still have most of my discount coupons left to ski elsewhere. Also I'll see if my friend is available to ski with me at the Bush this week ($30 tickets).

Shameless plug. If you find yourself on 89 Whaleback has $20 Wed 3-7 PM deals. The mountain is skiing amazing. Stop and take a few runs and have a beer. You'll come back.

steamboat1

Steamboat1: So how many areas have you skied at in the Northeast? I've hit 20 you must be 2 or 3 times that.
There's a thread on here somewhere where I listed them out. Did a heck of a lot more traveling with my family when I was younger than I do now. List was over 100, a good majority of them in the northeast, some out west.

steamboat1

They had the entrance next to the lift roped off yesterday. It was a little icy & hairy when I skied it earlier in the week so I can see why. In order to ski the headwall you had to walk around the back of the mound & enter from the other side. The whole trail is skiing great top to bottom. The whole mountain is skiing great for that matter. They did a lot of grooming on trails that usually don't see a groom this week. North Star, Great Bear, Downdraft (except the headwall), Escapade, Flume & Vertigo all got a groom. Ovation & OL also got a groom yesterday.

steamboat1

Newpylong

Don't act like you've skied every mountain in the world when someone is just trying to get their local hill business.