• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington skiing into June.!

Savemeasammy

Yup. I was there yesterday. Lots of Ovation to Superstar. The top of Ovation off of Nivis Walk looked like it was probably toast after yesterday...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430441842.534029.jpg
Ovation

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430441873.148056.jpg
Skyehawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckstah

Top of Ovation is still in play, but you don't want to be using your new skis!

Savemeasammy

^My 7 year old skied it several times yesterday - with absolutely zero regard for his skis... Surprisingly, they fared pretty well.

Savemeasammy

Looking forward to whatever killington gives me.

I should have quoted chuckstah. I was replying to his comment about the top of ovation.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It's hard not to have fun skiing this time of year.

machski

Well, count me in as one of the new 1400 sold this year. Haven't gotten quite the use I'd hoped but enjoyed every day of turns there this spring! Hope it gets offered again next season (though I have the Max Pass add-on to my SR so I have a few days there and Pico anyway)

Edit: Not done yet at K. Plan to be there Friday and if they make it at least 2 of the 4 days over Memorial Weekend.

Domeskier

Well, count me in as one of the new 1400 sold this year. Haven't gotten quite the use I'd hoped but enjoyed every day of turns there this spring! Hope it gets offered again next season (though I have the Max Pass add-on to my SR so I have a few days there and Pico anyway)

Edit: Not done yet at K. Plan to be there Friday and if they make it at least 2 of the 4 days over Memorial Weekend.

I'm kind of kicking myself for not getting it. Have 4 days at K so far this spring and planning on at least 2 more. I think the fifth day will put me over the spring pass price.

chuckstah

It went on sale in late Feb for $179. Valid beginning March 14th. Price went to $199 on Mar 1st.