• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe lodging/dining options

SnowRock

My wife and I typically stay at the best western in Waterbury on the day we drive up and eat somewhere in town. As mentioned before plenty of great options there, it's close enough to Stowe, nice enough for a night and pretty cheap.

In stowe we will stay at the green mountain inn which isn't cheap but is nice and you can get a decent rate sometimes. Beyond all the options on mt road, Whip is right in the inn and a great place for a beverage and meal. We ate at the bistro at ten acres this year on New Years and it was a really good meal.

Savemeasammy

We've booked a room at an inn in Stowe, now we will check out some of these dining options. All the input is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C-Rex

Have fun up there, dude. I was thinking about heading up there this weekend too, but I think I'm going to visit Scotty and check out some NY terrain.