• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski posters

legalskier

Anyone know where I can find skiing/boarding posters that won't burn a hole in my wallet? Or maybe free promo posters? The going price online seems to be $24.99 plus shipping (and up)- too much.
Just need something to put up on the walls of a rental to spruce it up. Thanks in advance.

ski!!.jpg

steamboat1

Sugarbush usually gives out posters in their base lodge. They're different every year & are two sided with different pictures on each side. I have a collection of them hanging in our lodge. Haven't been to Sugarbush yet this year so I'm not sure if they are doing it this year.

gmcunni

check out some of the larger flea markets. there is a huge (and somewhat famous) one in Danbury CT (easy access from Westchester country - called Elephant's TRunk. i went a last year and there were several people selling posters/pictures that were skiing related.

WWF-VT

Sugarbush usually gives out posters in their base lodge. They're different every year & are two sided with different pictures on each side. I have a collection of them hanging in our lodge. Haven't been to Sugarbush yet this year so I'm not sure if they are doing it this year.

Posters are available again this year at Sugarbush. I like the one of the top lift shack at Castlerock best,

Abominable

FYI, that site, and the related art.com site, are always 40% off, or 50 bucks off purchases over 100, or whatever. I bought something there that I couldn't find anywhere else, but I don't really like that practice of "you gotta act now, sale ends tomorrow" etc. Kind of like that electronics store that's been going out of business for the past ten years. They've also been accused of stealing artwork / stuff on the web and making posters of it. Just a heads up....