Tech manual

AlpineZone

Thread: Tech manual

Tech manual

I can't seem to find a tech manual for Salomon X Max 130!! Salomon web site is horrible and doesn't offer one! If anyone has any info on where I can get one or knows how to adjust flex with backbone screws please let me know.
    Thank you

This seems to cover just about everything. http://salomontechnician.com/uploads...ech_manual.pdf
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

That does not cover it. I see no mention of the screws.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Saw it had boots. Didn't want to read the whole thing. But if they are like other boots. You take out a screw for softer flex, add one (if you have an open spot) for more. On my Atomics 130 flex I have one screw in back and space for another, adding or subtracting changes the flex approximately by 10 pts.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by wa-loaf View Post
    Saw it had boots. Didn't want to read the whole thing. But if they are like other boots. You take out a screw for softer flex, add one (if you have an open spot) for more. On my Atomics 130 flex I have one screw in back and space for another, adding or subtracting changes the flex approximately by 10 pts.
    That is what I found and sent it to him in a text message.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information