• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tech manual

Drewster

I can't seem to find a tech manual for Salomon X Max 130!! Salomon web site is horrible and doesn't offer one! If anyone has any info on where I can get one or knows how to adjust flex with backbone screws please let me know.
Thank you

wa-loaf

Saw it had boots. Didn't want to read the whole thing. But if they are like other boots. You take out a screw for softer flex, add one (if you have an open spot) for more. On my Atomics 130 flex I have one screw in back and space for another, adding or subtracting changes the flex approximately by 10 pts.

Puck it

Saw it had boots. Didn't want to read the whole thing. But if they are like other boots. You take out a screw for softer flex, add one (if you have an open spot) for more. On my Atomics 130 flex I have one screw in back and space for another, adding or subtracting changes the flex approximately by 10 pts.
That is what I found and sent it to him in a text message.