• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for Head ski top buckets with the double power lever

Puck it

Does anyone have these laying around and want to get rid of them? They look like this. This is on the newer boots but they have had this for years since my first pair in 2000. I want to add them to my new Venture 130's which do not have them. Other then this issue, the boots are awesome.

9213.d11f0973.jpg

bigbog

If your original buckle hole isn't far from where the Double-Power styled footing/hole would go(ie not a lot of material separating holes)...personally($.01) I wouldn't try it.
Atomic had that similar teething arm of the buckle on a few boots of mid to late 90s/early 2000s...the angle of both parts really needed to match-up exactly opposite otherwise there was so little metal to it...it would pull out = was easy to dislodge.....but just my experience.

Puck it

If your original buckle hole isn't far from where the Double-Power styled footing/hole would go(ie not a lot of material separating holes)...I personally($.01) I wouldn't try it. Atomic had that similar teething part of the buckle on a few boots of mid to late 90s/early 2000s...the angle of both parts really needed to match-up exactly opposite otherwise there was so little metal to it...it would pull out = was easy to dislodge.....but just my experience.

All set. I ordered a set from Head and drilled out the rivets and mounted the new ones with t nuts and screws. I knew they would be the exact same hole spacing since I have done this wirh a number of boots that I keep moving non Spine tech buckles on.