• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Judgy Wudgy's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway Star

I love when dumb people try to educate others. Stay in school kids, lest you be doomed to form and unnatural love affair with a mountain and take creep pictures with your hands in your pockets.

I've gathered by now that you are a foremost expert in "unnatural love", but who am I to judge.

VTKilarney

Thanks for linking the thread in which you passed judgment on someone.

Highway Star.jpg

VTKilarney

Here are some gems from Highway Star over at K Zone. Keep in mind that Highway star is sick and tired of people who are "judgy wudgys". He's so sick of it that he had to start a thread to police such behavior in this forum.

He's not nearly as good of a manager as he think's he is, and same goes for certain members of his management team. I have plenty of reasons to disrespect him, especially since he disrespected me first.

Honeymoon is over, gloves are off. I'm done cutting these clowns ANY slack.

Well, consider me a customer who no longer thinks he's doing that well, and is FAR less willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in the future.

Regardless here's my own, solely my own, personal opinion of Killington's handling of this issue: Suck it.

After thinking about this a bit more, I'm sorry I was excessively harsh towards Mike. . . . Sorry Mike.

Highway Star

VTKilarney

Yup. I'm happy to have called a spade a spade. Doesn't bother me ONE bit. You deserved every bit of it. Consider yourself judged.

MEtoVTSkier

And this thread still exists why? What does it have to to do with skiing and riding? You Mods continually allow HS feed his ego and drag down the overall quality of this site over and over...

:slap:

Ski season is getting ready to start, time to start cleaning this place up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.