• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nobody Cares About Mogul Skiing

machski

I thought SR left under the North Peak chair bumped?Its open top to bottom and the lower 2/3 is intermediate.

Well, no way to groom Northern Exposure, so it is left alone. Lower section is left alone as well though they could groom that (I have seen the middle groomed before).
As a side note, could not believe it yesterday, but almost all of Bim's had been groomed!! Appreciated the fresh groom from there over the top of white cap though, made the hike quite easy!

Highway Star

Loon makes Holiday Valley look like the Eiger.

380004261_WwSi8-L-1.jpg

j law

That's crazy. The only time I ever drank and skied, I broke my hand on the wall in 1996.

I used to be a pretty good mogul skier and I tried to pretty much straight line it after the first big drop.

Next thing I knew I blew up in a full yard sale that got applause from the folks on the lift. Went to pick up my ski and felt a shooting pain in my right hand (since it was broken)

At least I learned to not chug Labatts on the lift anymore!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZonemmmmmm🔤🔤🔤🔤🔤

Savemeasammy

Killington: loved by mogul skiers AND gapers alike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highway Star

Still plenty of spots open for BMMC.

I mean to compete.................

..............Ohhhhhhhh, I forgot, nobody cares.