• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Breck 2/20 - 2/24

Brenden

My first Colorado trip. Unreal. Arrived in Denver 2/20. Heavy snow forced road closures and it ended up being a 5 hour drive to Breck! My Lady and I both got Altitude sickness the 1st night! She had it real bad for like 36 hours! The skiing was great though. About 14 inches of new snow while I was there. Gorgeous mountain. Powder in the upperbowls. Nothing to complain about.

gmcunni

My first Colorado trip. Unreal. Arrived in Denver 2/20. Heavy snow forced road closures and it ended up being a 5 hour drive to Breck! My Lady and I both got Altitude sickness the 1st night! She had it real bad for like 36 hours! The skiing was great though. About 14 inches of new snow while I was there. Gorgeous mountain. Powder in the upperbowls. Nothing to complain about.

love breck. any pics?

hate the altitude sickness part tho. both times we visited that area at least 2 got hit with it.