Bike Log 2015 - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bike Log 2015

Quote Originally Posted by dmw View Post
    5010 v1, it's my first full suspension bike. Pretty psyched.
    I'd say it's a good choice, that's a very popular bike right now!
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by dmw View Post
    5010 v1, it's my first full suspension bike. Pretty psyched.
    Oh man that's a fucking sweet bike!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    17 miles today on Nantucket trails

I would actually enjoy cruising around on those trails, taking in the ocean views and stress free riding.

Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    I would actually enjoy cruising around on those trails, taking in the ocean views and stress free riding.
    Except for headwind going back to the center of the island.
    Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Rode 8 miles of the Stowe town loops today at Cady Hill. Really fun mix of everything. Wish I could have played around more but I will absolutely be back. If I could find cheap lodging, I'd make a multi-day trip out of it and check out the Perry Hill network and Adams camp stuff. I felt fat....the climb to the green chair had my heart racing

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1444610278.554373.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1444610324.210132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    Rode 8 miles of the Stowe town loops today at Cady Hill. Really fun mix of everything.
    Nice. My son and I rode there for the first time this summer and really enjoyed it.

Stowe Motel and Snowdrift has some pretty reasonable rates in the summer. It's a little dated but very clean, close to the rec path, and within walking distance of Piecasso. Trapp has some fun trails as well if you don't mind paying for a day pass. We stayed at the Stowe Motel and had my wife shuttle us up to Trapp. We rode Trapp in the morning, had lunch at the lodge, and then rode Pipeline back down into town.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The next time I go up, it'll be to hit Cady, Trapp, Adams camp, and then perry hill. I'd love to do it this fall but time isn't looking good.

The climb out of the lot was a beast. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I fully enjoyed riding those Cady hll trails. I also rode some trails way out in I think sterling state forest and while they were totally different I liked them also because they had a back country rugged sorta feel.

Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post

The climb out of the lot was a beast. I felt like my heart was going to explode.
    I did that last year, thought I must be out of shape. Glad I'm not the only one.

Thread Information