• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Date with Lindsey Vonn

BenedictGomez

For my life I cannot rationalize this statement.

I mean... really??
I just... uhh, maybe I haven't been around enough but besides like huge juggs what more is there to want?? And honestly a big rack probably would look out of place on her anyway.

She's beefy and bulky and while her face is cute, it's nothing amazing. I prefer feminine women, not beastly she-brutes that can bench press 270#. Admittedly, "she-brute" is a bridge too far, but she's way more muscular than I like, just looks masculine to me.

So my "overrated" comment is really just that.

dlague

She's beefy and bulky and while her face is cute, it's nothing amazing. I prefer feminine women, not beastly she-brutes that can bench press 270#. Admittedly, "she-brute" is a bridge too far, but she's way more muscular than I like, just looks masculine to me.

I am with you on this one!

steamboat1

She'll crush you.

wa-loaf

Different strokes for different folks ... no need to force anyone's beauty standards on anyone else. But Sikskier is making a good case ... ;-)

Puck it

b8b70bdfda5bb39736603bac1a201976.jpg

Warp Daddy

Beauty lies solely in the eye of the beholder , aint America GREAT ...freedom of CHOICE

or as a wise man once said "ain't none of em half bad JUST some better than others" :spread: