• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Date with Lindsey Vonn

Edd

I find her severely overrated in terms of physical attractiveness.

That's right, I said it......

Well, she's an attractive chick who skis better than all of us. That sort of automatically puts her at a 10 out of 10.

SkiingInABlueDream

I find her severely overrated in terms of physical attractiveness.

That's right, I said it......

For my life I cannot rationalize this statement.

I mean... really?? I just... uhh, maybe I haven't been around enough but besides like huge juggs what more is there to want?? And honestly a big rack probably would look out of place on her anyway.

Yeah... I wrote that! :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:

Warp Daddy

My wife and i Saw her up close on the red carpet at White House Press corp dinner last may 2014 while we were in DC staying at the same hotel .

She is hotter in person than these photos and was not as BULKED up as the shots in skifaste's post .Frankly i was surprised at how trim she looked , granted it may have been the gold lamme wrap dress she wore and her coiffure was different than usual but she looked fantastic .

drjeff

My wife and i Saw her up close on the red carpet at White House Press corp dinner last may 2014 while we were in DC staying at the same hotel .

She is hotter in person than these photos and was not as BULKED up as the shots in skifaste's post .Frankly i was surprised at how trim she looked , granted it may have been the gold lamme wrap dress she wore and her coiffure was different than usual but she looked fantastic .

I think what makes Lindsey standout among other ski racers, is that she's taller than most of the other women on the world cup circuit, so while she has a large amount of muscle mass, just like all the other women on the world cup circuit have, the fact that vertically she's able to spread that very well sculpted and conditioned muscle mass out over a few, or in some cases, many, more inches just aesthetically works VERY well if you ask me! ;)

Jcb890

I can see where the "overrated" thought comes from because people fawn over her due to her being attractive and a great skier. People go nuts for her. But, let's not sit here and kid ourselves like she's not good looking. She is.