• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Date with Lindsey Vonn

BenedictGomez

Huh? Dont look too beefy in this photo.

I would bet you good money that that photo was doctored up (where did her thighs go?), maybe alot.

MOST, not just some, of the pictures of women that go into magazines like that are photoshopped, even when the subject is literally a gorgeous fashion model. Which probably doesnt do wonders for teenage girls imaging problems, but that's a different subject alltogether.

This sure aint beefy.

It's not beefy, but it's extremely muscular. I dont view that picture as attractive at all, unless you're into skinny dudes who work out.

And please note how completely and ridiculously different her entire body looks in this shot from that last shot (re: photoshopping / airbrushing).

Jcb890

You would think he'd just find a chick who's OK with being in an open relationship. Seems dumb.

Jcb890

Don't you mean Lindsey you so dumb?

She should have known this was going to happen. Hopefully she took him for some cash on the way out the door.

Well yeah, she's dumb to get involved in the first place. It isn't like they were married, so I don't see why she'd get any money out of the deal.

Puck it

Pshaw What the HELL u talkin bout !! :smash:

We got you ,:cool: me , Pucker o'Grady , Ronald Reagan's FIRST wife Jayne Wyman and now Jimmy Howard :thumbup:

I don't get the connection of Jane Wyman to the Burg. You left off the Gogolak brothers!!!!

Warp Daddy

I don't get the connection of Jane Wyman to the Burg. You left off the Gogolak brothers!!!!

She apparently was a Seymour .......ya know that clan is humongous , she visited when the Seaway was being built ... Ah hell yer too damn young hahahaha. Yeah i did forget the Gogo's ....senior moment ;)