• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 3-15-15

2knees

Great job with the course yesterday. Jumps were good, lines were fun. Always a good time.

2knees

Thank god we got the 3 or 4 inches. It saved it from a death slide survival comp. how long you staying open? I am dying to hit that when it's soft

Savemeasammy

That's the thing about this time of the year... It can be awesome one day and ugh the next...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
Thank god we got the 3 or 4 inches. It saved it from a death slide survival comp. how long you staying open? I am dying to hit that when it's soft

as long as we get weekends like this one, the lifts will spin. not a lot of money to be made in June. For certain, there has been no talk of closing. contrary to that, we're a bit taken a back by other local areas announcing a dead date... seems kinda dumb when its still very wintery out....

Madroch

Looking forward to some more warm days on the stairway...