• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Congrats To the New Dad!

mriceyman

Congrats! My kid finally learned how to sleep.. Only took 11 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
Thanks everyone. As only parents can understand, it's a feeling of love and joy beyond anything I've ever felt before. Mom and son are happy and healthy.

Snowed his first two days of life! :daffy:

deadheadskier

Staff member
He's turning 2 days old in 4 minutes. I'll be looking to get him started on a conditioning program when we get home from the hospital in a couple hours.

Do you think people will look at me funny at the gym if I have him crawling on the treadmill next to me by summer?

prsboogie

Congrats DHS!! Truer words have very be spoken! And,

Sleep, we don't need no stinking sleep!!

MadMadWorld

He's turning 2 days old in 4 minutes. I'll be looking to get him started on a conditioning program when we get home from the hospital in a couple hours.

Do you think people will look at me funny at the gym if I have him crawling on the treadmill next to me by summer?

Wouldn't that required you to go there as well? ;)

deadheadskier

Staff member
MMW, I can assure you dhs has a fitness plan in motion and will bounce back next year in epic ski off condition.

Thanks again everyone. Shea Padraic came home today healthy as can be. Enjoying his new posse.

10zn2ur.jpg