• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your anticipated last day of the season

CoolMike

In the first week of May I will get a day in at Killington or anywhere else that is open.

That will be it for me for the year. I won't be venturing up to Tuckerman's this year.

jrmagic

And it's not like a bunch of golf courses will be opening anytime soon in the flat lands.

Actually the courses around me are starting up operations over the next week or so. That said, I will be skiing this weekend and probably the following Sunday as well. After that I will probably start up with spring activities as the kids spring activities will be in full swing. Still hope to get a day or two late April/May.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Should've specified Boston metro. I forget that NY didn't get nailed quite as much as Southern NE this year.

keyser soze

Heading up to Vt Thursday after work and skiing somewhere Friday and Saturday and back home for Easter. That will keep my wife happy, well at least less mad:)

dlague

Heading up to Vt Thursday after work and skiing somewhere Friday and Saturday and back home for Easter. That will keep my wife happy, well at least less mad:)

My wife expects to be skiing at Jay every Easter and Mother's Day for that matter - that makes her happy! She and we will ski to the end of the season wherever that is!