• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Plans for the coming week

steamboat1

Driving up to VT. early Mon. morning. Meeting a few friends at K Mon. who are up this weekend & extending their stay an extra day. Tues. & Wed. I'll probably ski K also getting my daily pass price to well under $20, it's at $21 & change now. Driving back to NYC Wed. afternoon after skiing & spending the night at home. My daughter is off work Good Friday & wants to go skiing. I'll be picking her up in the city Thurs. afternoon & driving back up to VT.from there. We have 4 VT. Passes left (2 for her, 2 for me) & the plan is to use them one day at Sugarbush & one day at Stowe Fri. & Sat., not sure which days where yet. Driving back to NYC Sat. afternoon so we can be with family Easter Sunday. I'm hoping to get 5 days skiing in this week.

steamboat1

Thanks Scotty, enjoy your day Sun. also. Did you buy a Hunter spring pass again this year? I was there weekend before last but didn't ski. Just stayed with a bunch of friends in an A-frame on the mountain. Also passed by Platty & didn't ski, had a good corned beef & cabbage lunch there though. Both places looked good. My good ski's were in VT. & I didn't feel like skiing with my rock ski's. Skied a few days in VT. afterwards.

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Platty and hunter have been awesome this winter. No spring pass at Hunter just discount card skiing a lot again just decided to his spring to ski when I can . Sun and spring conditions have not happen ed to much so I glad I had discounts card . Might buy pass to Platty for next winter depends on how I feel about current job situation.