• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Spring pricing

VTKilarney

Burke is offering senior pricing ($35) to all skiers regardless of age on Tuesday and Thursday. And of course Wednesday is their 3-for-1 deal.

Jersey Skier

Camelback is full price. I guess the lack of competition nearby is more important than trying to draw some patrons who have given up already up for the season.

xwhaler

Sunapee

Starting Monday, April 6 ticket prices are $59 for adults, $47 for young adults and seniors and $40 for juniors and super seniors every day until Sunday, April 12. Plus, our “4 Gets You 50” on-line pricing is in play every day including the weekend. Purchase four days in advance and ski/ride for only $29.50 the last week of the season.

I may target Sunapee for Sunday 4/12

C-Rex

Thanks. One or two bump trails is usually enough to keep me entertained.

Dude, you really love you some bumps, huh? You would have loved Jackson Hole when I was there. Soft spring snow and EVERYTHING was bumped up. Steep natural bumps as far as the eye could see.

Domeskier

Dude, you really love you some bumps, huh? You would have loved Jackson Hole when I was there. Soft spring snow and EVERYTHING was bumped up. Steep natural bumps as far as the eye could see.

That's a big 10-4. Never experienced waist-deep powder, but of what I have skied, nothing quite compares with charging a zipper line when everything just clicks into place. Maybe I need to get out more. The Jackson conditions you are describing sounds like a good place to start!

bheemsoth

Starting Monday, April 6 ticket prices are $59 for adults, $47 for young adults and seniors and $40 for juniors and super seniors every day until Sunday, April 12. Plus, our “4 Gets You 50” on-line pricing is in play every day including the weekend. Purchase four days in advance and ski/ride for only $29.50 the last week of the season.

I may target Sunapee for Sunday 4/12

Great deal. We'll be in SW NH next weekend, so we'll probably go there on Saturday 4/11. I haven't been to Sunapee in years.