• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Seasonal Tempature/Snowfall Comparison Chart

deadheadskier

Staff member
I think if anything, this winter had shown consistent cold is more important than huge snow totals for having great conditions.

While the flatlands had record snow, many of the ski areas up North had only average or below average snow totals.

For example, Wildcat is still at 100%, yet they've only had 172" this season and may not hit their average of 200.

Puck it

I think if anything, this winter had shown consistent cold is more important than huge snow totals for having great conditions.

While the flatlands had record snow, many of the ski areas up North had only average or below average snow totals.

For example, Wildcat is still at 100%, yet they've only had 172" this season and may not hit their average of 200.
No NCP since Xmas helps a lot.

catsup948

Wildcat could catch their average the next 7 days!
attachment.php

Attachments

• gfs_asnow_neus_30.jpg
    gfs_asnow_neus_30.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 97

mriceyman

Except for the wet in cali

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone