• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mini freezing for next 30/year's I see

VTKilarney

Wow. You still insist that it was a "blatant lie" to say that links you provided had information about chemtrails - even after showing exactly how and where they did. Well... I guess if you are so confused by actual evidence in this case, it says a lot about your ability to look at other types of evidence. By why let facts get in the way of a crackpot theory.

And if by linking to a science based website (contrailscience.com) you believe that I have a psychological trigger... consider me extremely proud to have that psychological trigger. The trigger goes something like this: "Gee, someone posted something that seems really wacky. Maybe before I believe it I should look into the science behind the claim and the empirical evidence."

Compare that to: "But an online article says its true!"

I'll take my method any day.

I'm off to get vaccinated. Getting vaccinated is a real smart thing to do. And after that I'll have a nice glass of fluorinated water. While I do those things you can reshape your tin foil hat.

In all seriousness, perhaps you should remember just one thing: The first rule of holes is to stop digging. You screwed up. I pointed out your mistake. Have some character and be man enough to admit it and move on. It's not hard to do.

Scruffy

We almost made it out of ski season this year without a global warming/government conspiracy theory knock down drag-out fight. Congrats, you've made in just under the wire.

It's amazing how we can all be friends and ski together, then we bring up shit like this, and we hate each other. Can we keep this a ski forum?

ScottySkis

We almost made it out of ski season this year without a global warming/government conspiracy theory knock down drag-out fight. Congrats, you've made in just under the wire.

It's amazing how we can all be friends and ski together, then we bring up shit like this, and we hate each other. Can we keep this a ski forum?
Yes perfect post+420077000

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
:lol: I like how there's some people who genuinely don't believe in global warming.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ear...data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

I'm skeptical , you can trust science but maybe not the scientist

There's more of a focus on Carbon as the "Biggest" cause of Greenhouse gases in global warming , Why?
If I were advocating for global warming I would say Heat causes global warming . All the fossil fuels being burned.
$$$$$$ Cap and trade . convince the masses Carbon is the problem and you create a whole new revenue stream.Falls under the politicians comment "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

While I feel strongly about protecting the environment some so called green products CFL's contain mercury
Saving energy and a clean environment is a important but I don't like being played by some fat energy wasting Politician

Jcb890

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ear...data-is-the-biggest-science-scandal-ever.html

I'm skeptical , you can trust science but maybe not the scientist

There's more of a focus on Carbon as the "Biggest" cause of Greenhouse gases in global warming , Why?
If I were advocating for global warming I would say Heat causes global warming . All the fossil fuels being burned.
$$$$$$ Cap and trade . convince the masses Carbon is the problem and you create a whole new revenue stream.Falls under the politicians comment "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

While I feel strongly about protecting the environment some so called green products CFL's contain mercury
Saving energy and a clean environment is a important but I don't like being played by some fat energy wasting Politician

I said nothing about Carbon or the politics involved. I don't want to get into that. I just find it amusing people don't buy into Global Warming being a real thing.

CoolMike

Deleted. Who cares. Climate change is real.

The atmosphere and oceans being abnormally highly concentrated with CO2 is a problem in its own right....

Last edited: