• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington TBD

Domeskier

wa-loaf

Ovation, though being a little tight and with some mud spots to get around had the best spaced bumps.

dlague

Friday was fun day! Got to ski with mishka and wa_loaf for a few runs. So, thought the corn snow was kind of heavy at first. Looked like everything was left ungroomed which is good. I think the skis my wife and I were using were a little soft IMO. Then I used mishka's skis and everything changed. The first pair which were the narrower of the two I skied skied nice. Being stiffer the seemed to cut through the corn with ease. The rise while not pitch up at the tip seemed to ride over the snow well too. The second pair around 98 under foot (sorry if off a little) were a little softer but also skied well over the corn bumps. While skiing SS earlier on my skies I was getting kicked around but with mishka's skies it was not problem. Skiing his skies made me realize that a change if ski was needed for Saturday at Sugarbush. Thanks miska for sharing your craft it was fun. WA _ loaf thanks for the runs as well who BTW was skiing mishka's 110s. It was a short day for us but a good day.

Cornhead

I've decided to go Saturday, I sent you a text Dave, I've got a BOGO if you need a ticket, thanks skimagic. Anyone else who'd like to share a few turns, PM me.

dlague

I've decided to go Saturday, I sent you a text Dave, I've got a BOGO if you need a ticket, thanks skimagic. Anyone else who'd like to share a few turns, PM me.

Thanks for the BOGO. Tough skiing with my family and getting runs in with others. Should of had you join us or we could have joined you! There is next season, which I an already looking forward to.