• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Whats up with Wildcat?

Edd

Decent enough turn out to make them consider going for May again next year? So jealous of all who were there. Really wanted to be there.

Hope they turned a profit this year. I'll be back in the season pass fold for next year. Took the year off in "protest" of last year. From the few times I made it up and everything else I've read, they've earned my pass business back.

Turnout was like a typical Tuesday, IME. I bought my pass for next year while I was there.

yeggous

Turnout was like a typical Tuesday, IME. I bought my pass for next year while I was there.

Saturday was disappointing for them due to Sunday River's free day. Sunday was better. I'm not sure they turned a profit, but it would have been close. Season passes sold go a long way to making the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

sull1102

Sunday had a pretty solid crowd, they couldn't have though too many more folks were going to show. Conditions were great though and they could, with some pushing, have gone for next weekend too.

sull1102

Saturday was disappointing for them due to Sunday River's free day. Sunday was better. I'm not sure they turned a profit, but it would have been close. Season passes sold go a long way to making the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Hey just wanted to thank you for the Wildcat passes, ended up using both of them on Friday and Sunday. What a great weekend and a great mountain.