• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Oakley Beltline Pro Rider GTX Jacket (Mens S)

thetrailboss

Staff member
FS: Oakley Beltline Pro Rider GTX Jacket (Mens S)

My brother is selling a brand new, with tags, Oakley Beltline Pro Rider jacket, size mens small. The main body color is navy with turquoise accents. This is a sharp coat and I hate to sell it but I need the cash more than another jacket.

This jacket retails new for $600 (see tags) - save 33%.

Features:

-Nylon fabric with durable, water-repellent.
-Gore-Tex? PRO finish and Gore-Tex? microgrid backer lining to keep out the elements so you stay warm and dry.
-OOR? hood, drop tail and cuffs allow for a customized fit.
-Tank track stitching and strategic pit venting for optimal comfort.
-HDO? goggle wipe and Microclear 2.0? wipe in lens pocket to keep eyewear clear.
-Laser MP3 porthole so tunes can come along for the ride without getting in the way.
-Snap storm skirt connection with Lycra? for an integrated fit with the Beltline Pro Pants.
-Multiple pockets for storing essentials safely.
-Equipped with Recco? harmonic radar avalanche technology.

keywords: Burton, snowboard, coat, K2, North Face, Oakly, ski

For more information, please go to: http://burlington.craigslist.org/clo/4977298631.html

Mention you saw this on AlpineZone!

List Date: 4/26/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Oakley Beltline Pro Rider GTX Jacket (Mens S)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $400.00
--------------------------------------
alpinezone

Mobile friendly version: FS: Oakley Beltline Pro Rider GTX Jacket (Mens S)

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!