• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I got some big girl skis.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Finally made the decision to purchase some new skis... in April...

They are called the North Shore and they are made by Rocky Mountain Underground. I got them in a 175.

http://www.rockymountainunderground.com/shop/the-north-shore-demo-ski

I was able to demo these on a really nice spring day at Breck. Snow was a little heavy but plenty to play in and these skis cruised through it all. They are a little hard for me to catch an edge but not enough to deter me to go to an all mountain ski when I could have these for big powder days.

I'm on the hunt for some bindings for these. The thought crossed my mind for a second to put some Dynafit bindings on them so I could have a light non tele set up for the back country, but I think I'm already leaning away from that.

These guys that work at the shop are awesome and they have a great thing going for them. I was going to buy them as a demo from them but they sold out of them so I was able to snag a brand new pair for an awesome deal.

Hopefully we get some big snow days next winter.

Attachments

• northshore_z1.jpg
    northshore_z1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 148
  • North-Shore-Page-Template.jpg
    North-Shore-Page-Template.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 147