• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2014/15 Winter long range forecast critiques

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Wow I thought this was for year. Very long range, until I re read the title.

HAHA ... Did'nt mean to Stoke too early as some of you guys are still in 14/15, Thought it would be a good time to look back and see who had good calls.
There is a reference to Scotty's 30 yr cooling in the article , hope there right .

ScottySkis

HAHA ... Did'nt mean to Stoke too early as some of you guys are still in 14/15, Thought it would be a good time to look back and see who had good calls.
There is a reference to Scotty's 30 yr cooling in the article , hope there right .

Scotty will be correct on this I predict lol.

catsup948

I'm interested in what next winter is going to look like. Another weak el nino, but maybe not as much cold air close by. Blocking... we didn't have that at all this past winter. More snow in interior New England, more freeze thaw cycles, obviously not as much snow in Boston. Ill take anything but 2011-2012!

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
What I remember hearing among many things was that the 14-15 winter would be MUCH colder than normal. It was THAT.

dlague

What I remember hearing among many things was that the 14-15 winter would be MUCH colder than normal. It was THAT.

And snow in the northeast. While Boston got pounced we did pretty well too. I think it was pretty accurate for the most part.