• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

deadheadskier

Staff member
Maybe they're reeling back the number of vouchers this year. Past years the market has been flooded. When going solo I've had difficulty finding someone to partner up with at the ticket window as almost everyone without a season pass had a voucher.

dlague

VTKilarney

I might have spoke too soon as well. I haven't gotten an email confirmation either.

Tin

I have "a few" extras. Do they check names? I doubt I will get there more than 3 times by the time the promo is over.

gmcunni

if not already posted, from Killington:

FRIDAYS ARE FOR THE 50+ CROWD, $52 LIFT TICKET
For those who see age as an opportunity, we're right there with you and offering a $19 savings. Just show proof of age at any ticket window to get your $52 1-day lift ticket, because we know the passion for skiing and riding sticks with you for a lifetime and we want to reward you every step of the way. Offer not valid peak dates*.

*Peak Days: 11/27/14-11/30/14; 12/24/14-1/4/15; 1/17/15-1/19/15; 2/14/15-2/20/15.

steamboat1

I got my Killington voucher at 7:00 AM today.

+1 (3 to be exact)

filled out the form @ 9 AM , got no email confirmation :(

I might have spoke too soon as well. I haven't gotten an email confirmation either.
I didn't get an immediate email notification when I signed up yesterday. In the past it came right away. I did receive the 2 for 1 coupon in my email at about 6:30 this morning though. I don't know why I sign up for these since in all the years they've offered them I've yet to use one.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Mail them to those that can use them. That's what I do with my extras. 43 cents of good will comes back around.

I've got a couple I may use, but if Wildcat starts this year off like last I probably won't use them as I have a pass there.

Jcb890

My wife and I both signed up yesterday and got confirmation emails this morning.

It appears the link is still working and page is still working. Maybe this wasn't a 1-day only thing?

Skier4life

My wife and I both signed up yesterday and got confirmation emails this morning.

It appears the link is still working and page is still working. Maybe this wasn't a 1-day only thing?

It's definitely a 1-day-only thing, in past years I have tried signing up for additional vouchers after the fact with an old link but got back something to the effect that says this promotion is no longer valid.

I also received both my confirmation emails (wife and me) this morning at 6.30 am after signing up yesterday morning! I even sent Killington a frantic tweet last night when I had not receive the voucher yet!!!