• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

ScottySkis

NY gold pass on sale today for 1200 I think it good deal considering any one can use it once day any day at 95 % of NY place I tend to visit any what. Don't have link price goes way up ndxe tine it on sale act fast

Jcb890

Well, technically it says 1 voucher per email. I tried a different email address (work) so I'll let you guys know if I get a voucher. I just filled the form out now.

Jcb890

An update on the Killington 2-for-1:

I received my 2-for-1 voucher to my WORK email this morning after signing up yesterday around noon (EST). However, I did not get a 2-for-1 voucher sent to my personal email (gmail) address, which I used to sign up at the same time. I think I'll try again today with that same personal email to see if it this deal is still working.

EDIT - so I tried to re-enter the same personal gmail account and it said I had already used that email account, but I have not gotten the voucher at that email address yet. I just entered another personal gmail account and it seemed to take it, there was no error message or message that said the promotion was over.

Savemeasammy

I used four emails and got four vouchers

I did this as well, but one for each member of the family (different names). Has anyone used multiple emails AND the same name?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Jcb890

I did this as well, but one for each member of the family (different names). Has anyone used multiple emails AND the same name?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Yes, I used the same name for the four (4) email addresses I entered.

1 - (hotmail) - used this 1st and got the voucher the next day (AM).
2 - (gmail) - used this at same time as work email and haven't gotten a voucher yet.
3 - (work email) used this at same time as gmail account and DID receive voucher next day (AM).
4 - (2nd gmail) TODAY - same name, different email. Filled it out today, so no update yet.

2/3 so far though using the same info and different email address.

gmcunni

https://www.iskiny.com/ski-deals/iskiny-gold-pass

This is a good deal if you had the ability to ski everywhere in New York.

the pic on that page is really nice

picforsite.jpg

dlague

I did and got a second one!

Yes, I used the same name for the four (4) email addresses I entered.

1 - (hotmail) - used this 1st and got the voucher the next day (AM).
2 - (gmail) - used this at same time as work email and haven't gotten a voucher yet.
3 - (work email) used this at same time as gmail account and DID receive voucher next day (AM).
4 - (2nd gmail) TODAY - same name, different email. Filled it out today, so no update yet.

2/3 so far though using the same info and different email address.

I was 3 for three after a second attempt on one. Wife picked up a couple.

nycskier

Smellytele

An update on the Killington 2-for-1:

I received my 2-for-1 voucher to my WORK email this morning after signing up yesterday around noon (EST). However, I did not get a 2-for-1 voucher sent to my personal email (gmail) address, which I used to sign up at the same time. I think I'll try again today with that same personal email to see if it this deal is still working.

EDIT - so I tried to re-enter the same personal gmail account and it said I had already used that email account, but I have not gotten the voucher at that email address yet. I just entered another personal gmail account and it seemed to take it, there was no error message or message that said the promotion was over.

It is still working today. Got 6 of them with different email addresses.

Jcb890

It is still working today. Got 6 of them with different email addresses.

Odd. I haven't received any of the ones I did the other day using different email addresses. Oh well, we have 3 between myself and my wife, I don't think we'll use more than those 3 anyways.

Also, does anyone know what their lift ticket prices will be? How much will each ticket cost using this promotion?