• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

vfly172

Is each deal only good once with the ski and ride card? What if you go to one of the mountains for a week?

prsboogie

As I understand it they are good daily according to the deal, if its a BOGO the you can get it every day

deadheadskier

Staff member
Yes, good daily. I've purchased the RSNE card every year for the past seven. It's a great value and for a good cause.

MEtoVTSkier

The way I take it, if you could possibly show up to every single mountain, you could get the discounts/bogos/whatever the deal is, at every single location, on every single day the offers are listed for.

Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth, NH is definitely a great cause too!

bousquet19

The way I take it, if you could possibly show up to every single mountain, you could get the discounts/bogos/whatever the deal is, at every single location, on every single day the offers are listed for.

Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth, NH is definitely a great cause too!

Agree with CHAD being a great cause to support. And thanks, MEtoVTSkier, for posting the new information on this year's Ride and Ski Card.

Woody

dlague

The Ride And Ski Card can be used every day one deal per card per day. The tour stops generally offer the best deals for Saturdays.

Last edited:

Skier4life

The Ride And Ski Card can be used every day one deal per card pet day. The tour stops generally offer the best deals for Saturdays.

Fantastic people, fantastic cause, great deals and extremely good value!

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
While not "cheap" it is a good value.

At Mount Snow:

A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269) from November 20, 2015 to March 20, 2016
Daily Fresh Country Breakfast for Two
Four-Course Dinner for Two in the Dining Room
$10 Credit Toward Two-Day Ski Rentals for Each Guest and $15 Credit Toward a Two-Day Ski Pass for Each Guest from Equip Sports
$20 Credit Toward a Massage
Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)

https://m.livingsocial.com/escapes/...-lodge-lift-tickets-4-course-dinner#/dealWrap

Last edited:

cliffl007

You can use Promo code: ESCAPES2B to save $28. That brings the price down to $161. I did stay here before. Not bad. Breakfast was good. Hot water was very limited. Plan to shower before or after the crowd.

dlague

The 2016 Fun Pass goes on sale at the start of December but thought i would post it now while i think of it. For a good cause too!

Got Kids? Get The Fun Pass! For just $32, lots of free skiing for them at the following (lots of other non-skiing places too):

Attitash Ski Resort
Black Mountain
Cannon Mountain
Cranmore Mountain Resort
Gunstock Mountain Resort
Loon Mountain Resort
Mount Sunapee Resort
Pats Peak Ski Area
Ragged Mountain Resort
Waterville Valley Resort
Wildcat Mountain
Lost Valley Ski and Banquet Resort

https://www.breathenh.org/fun-pass-purchase

frapcap

If any of you are near Dover, NH, PhilBricks is having a pretty good tent sale. I got a Salomon S line Motion jacket for $300 yesterday. Coupled it with a few gift cards I bought from them and it only cost me $150.

chuckstah

Middlebury half price tickets are available for 3 more days at. Myjumponit.com. $17.50 each, midweek only.

Picked up two Middlebury tix yesterday and was going to mention it, but you beat me to it. Went for the first time last year and LOVED it! If you haven't been, go. Mountain skis way bigger than the ~1k vert. Just make sure Bailey Falls lift is also running. Trust me, from someone who typically skis large mountains with 2k+ vert, you'll enjoy it.

whalebackmtn

columbus day weekend sale!!!!
whaleback mountain season pass sale ends 10/25!!! Benefits of season pass holders include: 50% off tickets at killington, 50% tickets at mt. Sunapee and golf and ski warehouse season tune up and deals! Hurry!www.whaleback.com....plus if you buy an early bird season pass you will receive a whaleback t shirt!!!