• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2015-16 Edition

Griswold

I was told the Cannon text would come when they open. I also haven't gotten the Stowe link, but I don't remember them saying when that would be sent.

VTKilarney

Jay Peak has some good rates on Travelzoo. Two people can stay for $229 per night for ski, splash and stay packages at the Hotel Jay. This includes weekends and is available from January 3rd through February 10th.

dlague

Jeff just emailed me they were sent out this AM.

Yes I have been helping him stuff envelopes. FYI they start sending after the ski show every year. Put it on the calendar. :)

BTW not all have been mailed yet! Still stuffing.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

Yes I have been helping him stuff envelopes. FYI they start sending after the ski show every year. Put it on the calendar. :)

BTW not all have been mailed yet! Still stuffing.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I know you posted it here but how come they don't have the weekend tour on their website?

jimk

Did you guys see this offer from Liftopia?

Between 12:01 a.m. MST this Saturday Nov 28 and 11:59 p.m. MST on Monday Nov 30, visit gnarbot.liftopia.com, enter your email address and spin the “Gnar-Bot 5000” virtual slot machine for a guaranteed chance to win between $10 and $250 in Liftopia gift credits. Then check your email for the Liftopia gift credit code for the amount you’ve won. Gift credits may be used to purchase lift tickets at www.liftopia.com.

wtcobb

Update from Travelzoo for Jay: $179 for ski/splash/stay:

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotel-book...utm_campaign=2157844_html_deal:0&adid=2157844

• King Rooms start from $179 per night including one-day ski lift and water park passes for two
  • Rates with water park passes only from $109 per night in a King Room
  • One Bedroom Suites for up to four guests are also discounted
  • All rates include a $200 coupon booklet of vacation extras upon check-in

• Travel Nov. 29 - Dec. 17; Jan. 3 - Feb. 10; March 20 - April 28

ScottySkis

Mountain snow has a bunch of deals this Monday cyber Monday including but limited in quantity for 4 packs for 199$ .founders day Saturday December 12/ 12 %?$ lift tickets price goes up during day some other to Mountsnow.com for more details

Jully

Mountain snow has a bunch of deals this Monday cyber Monday including but limited in quantity for 4 packs for 199$ .founders day Saturday December 12/ 12 %?$ lift tickets price goes up during day some other to Mountsnow.com for more details

All peak resorts seem to be offering that 4 pack deal. Peak Passport is also offered again. $149 for a ticket to Atticat, Crotched, and Mount Snow. If you use all the tickets then you get another ticket free good at any of the NE Peak resorts.

Limited offer on Cyber Monday.

prsboogie

All peak resorts seem to be offering that 4 pack deal. Peak Passport is also offered again. $149 for a ticket to Atticat, Crotched, and Mount Snow. If you use all the tickets then you get another ticket free good at any of the NE Peak resorts.

Limited offer on Cyber Monday.

Crotched is doing 3/$119 on Monday

Mt Snow Founder's Day 12/12 for $12 if you buy on Monday

Last edited: