• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington - 5/8/15

JDMRoma

Haha yes we saw the Birdman !
Wow all the whackados were out in full force ...... Self included. !

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Cornhead

I saw the Yeti last time I was there too. I was wondering what happened to the Birdman, been a few years since I've seen him. Any Radio Ron sightings?

SkiRay

I have an interview with the birdman.. Was going to save it for the summer but, what the heck.. maybe we will post it tonight.

JDMRoma

I saw the Yeti last time I was there too. I was wondering what happened to the Birdman, been a few years since I've seen him. Any Radio Ron sightings?

I didn't see or know of any radio Ron but there was a guy singing pretty loud as we were going up the chair. !!
Great day with Puck it and Mishka !
LOVE Killington, express pass for sure next year to complement my Cannon pass. !! Great way to end my season !

SkiRay

Haha yes we saw the Birdman !
Wow all the whackados were out in full force ...... Self included. !

He is way cool guy too. Many iterations too of his outfits.

IONX0310.jpg

chuckstah

Saw Radio Ron last Sunday. Crazy as ever, but a real nice guy. He said he would be back for Men day weekend.

SkiRay

No.. I am home in NYC :( working my a** off this week. But, a good thing is that a big deal closed which means, spring skiing may be happening next weekend!

Puck it

He is way cool guy too. Many iterations too of his outfits.

attachment.php
I stood in the lift line behind him and he smelled. I can't image a ride in a Gondi with him.

SkiRay

I stood in the lift line behind him and he smelled. I can't image a ride in a Gondi with him.

Ha.. I live in NYC and am around many homeless people (sadly) so, my olfactory senses are probably much more harder to penetrate than yours.. :) Also, sheep skin has a smell, you get used to it. Having spent time in Central Asia, it seemed every one had something made with sheep skin - including awesome Turkmeni hats. I have one too.. It does stink! Wife has one in white like this - she looks hot with it on too!

5517340-lg.jpg

Cornhead

Killington sucks, don't go there.

Over priced, people with attitudes, crowded & confusing.

True, but it is a lot closer than A-basin. Besides, even I can lap Superstar without getting confused.