• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Get your ass back here nick!

Tin

Take care of your self! My sister deals with that and manages it pretty well.

Thanks. It has been good for almost 3 years. Then boom, out of no where for no reason. 21 pills and monthly infusions now for a bit until it's under control. Unlike others I find diet has nothing to do with my flares. Just a 2-3 year cycle. Every type is different, I just get holes in my intestines instead of bathroom issues.

Puck it

The Crohn's has been beating me up good. Dropped a ton of weight, hospitalized, etc...

Living off my research grants for the next year, lots of free time. :beer:
Take care. My sis in law has it too.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I am alive, I swear to god. I've just been totally overwhelmed recently.

I'm gonna get here more promise :)

So for those who aren't friends or whatever with me on FB, my wife last summer got involved doing some fitness coaching, her business has completely exploded. To the point where she has exceeded the income she was making as a school teacher. So I have been helping her out on that most nights from 8 - 12 or so. On top of that, projects at work have been insane. And yeah I have two kids 3 and 1 on top of that. hahahha.

The past few months any semblance of free time has for the most part vanished. It's good though bc the fitness business is seasonal and it's on the opposite seasons as AZ so... there's that.

Anyway, I am going to be here more often again, things are moving into a state of normalcy (sort of??). But yeah I am alive haha.

dlague

I am alive, I swear to god. I've just been totally overwhelmed recently.

I'm gonna get here more promise :)

So for those who aren't friends or whatever with me on FB, my wife last summer got involved doing some fitness coaching, her business has completely exploded. To the point where she has exceeded the income she was making as a school teacher. So I have been helping her out on that most nights from 8 - 12 or so. On top of that, projects at work have been insane. And yeah I have two kids 3 and 1 on top of that. hahahha.

The past few months any semblance of free time has for the most part vanished. It's good though bc the fitness business is seasonal and it's on the opposite seasons as AZ so... there's that.

Anyway, I am going to be here more often again, things are moving into a state of normalcy (sort of??). But yeah I am alive haha.

Ah got your attention on FB with he link to this thread eh?

skiNEwhere

Took 2 days to reply, looks like I got the over/under.

Although sounds like nick got a little assistance. Otherwise we may not have heard from him until ~July :)

hammer

Thanks. It has been good for almost 3 years. Then boom, out of no where for no reason. 21 pills and monthly infusions now for a bit until it's under control. Unlike others I find diet has nothing to do with my flares. Just a 2-3 year cycle. Every type is different, I just get holes in my intestines instead of bathroom issues.
Still fighting it? Hope you feel better soon...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Congrats - hope to be there myself by next season

And don't you worry Nick. EVERYBODY knows what kind of shape you're in. :lol: