Forums acting glitchy

AlpineZone

Forums acting glitchy

I've noticed a few things here and there, but with my last post I had many problems

I've noticed that a lot of the time if I try to edit my post, I'll get the error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters."

I get this even if I add an entire paragraph. The way I've found to get around this is to click "Go Advanced" and make your changes there.

While posting pictures to my post here, the website was wigging out on me.

This isn't the only forum I visit that uses vBulletin, so I don't think it's my computer acting up.

I'm not sure what to even make of this, but when I tried to upload a picture of my dog on the hike in that other post, it would randomly get flipped upside down while I was in the editor. I checked the file on my laptop and it was rightside up and didn't have any auto-rotate feature activated. But once I posted it, it was flipped right side back up.

About the pictures being shown twice, are there any ways to disable that? I know there was a discussion a while back but not sure if anything came of that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2017/2018 Days

A-Basin - 10/13

Loveland Pass - 10/6

2016/2017 Days - 34 (inc. 10 BC)
    2015/2016 Days - 57 (inc. 2 BC)
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47 (inc. 6 BC)

I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

I've had similar issues, especially with the editing. It's definitely not your cpu.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    I've had similar issues, especially with the editing. It's definitely not your cpu.
    I have experienced that but found out that I edited in side of the post I was quoting. The mobile signature lines appear off the screen on my phone and I edit in the wrong place. I generally do a cut and paste to fix it.
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

I haven't changed anything in a while but let me scope it out tomorrow
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

I wonder if the database is reaching some sort of critical mass ... We have never pruned any threads before

Do you have an RSS feed or something for this sub-forum Nick? I may have busted your balls a little bit about never being on the site but you always seem to be really quick to respond here.
    2017/2018 Days

A-Basin - 10/13

Loveland Pass - 10/6

2016/2017 Days - 34 (inc. 10 BC)
    2015/2016 Days - 57 (inc. 2 BC)
    2014/2015 Days - 58
    2013/2014 Days - 47 (inc. 6 BC)

I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

There is RSS but some of them have been forked up for a while.. I will be back more soon

Thread Information