• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forums acting glitchy

skiNEwhere

I've noticed a few things here and there, but with my last post I had many problems

I've noticed that a lot of the time if I try to edit my post, I'll get the error "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters."

I get this even if I add an entire paragraph. The way I've found to get around this is to click "Go Advanced" and make your changes there.

While posting pictures to my post here, the website was wigging out on me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

This isn't the only forum I visit that uses vBulletin, so I don't think it's my computer acting up.

I'm not sure what to even make of this, but when I tried to upload a picture of my dog on the hike in that other post, it would randomly get flipped upside down while I was in the editor. I checked the file on my laptop and it was rightside up and didn't have any auto-rotate feature activated. But once I posted it, it was flipped right side back up.

About the pictures being shown twice, are there any ways to disable that? I know there was a discussion a while back but not sure if anything came of that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 5.55.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 5.55.42 PM.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 5.55.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-11 at 5.55.51 PM.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 61

dlague

I've had similar issues, especially with the editing. It's definitely not your cpu.

I have experienced that but found out that I edited in side of the post I was quoting. The mobile signature lines appear off the screen on my phone and I edit in the wrong place. I generally do a cut and paste to fix it.

skiNEwhere

Do you have an RSS feed or something for this sub-forum Nick? I may have busted your balls a little bit about never being on the site but you always seem to be really quick to respond here.